Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
dissapointed with Hurricane warranty policy
I have had my 201 for about 6 months, bought it brand new. The other day a circuit breaker(bilge pump) popped out and wouldn't reset. Took it to dealer and he called a day later, circuit breaker bad....but Hurricane says they won't cover it!!! Gave me the number and lady at Hurricane said it was a maintenence issue and they don't cover them. how the **** is a circuit breaker a maintenence issue!!! I figured for sure I had at least a 1 yr warranty over things like circuit breakers, bilge pumps, radio,etc. My fault for believing that would happen, didn't even bother to look it up in my paperwork that is such a basic issue. Will definitely make me think about ever buying a new boat from them again if I am ever lucky enough to upgrade. $6.29 part cost me $101 with labor. Even the dealer was shocked it wasn't covered.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories