Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Boat Cover for SD2000

Jhighers
Jhighers Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
Does anyone know of a boat cover made to fit a SD2000? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• BWH
    BWH Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    I have a GS Fun Deck (similar to Sun Deck) and had a difficult time finding a suitable cover.  I bought/ordered 4 different covers before getting the current cover.   I use a generic cover made for pontoons of appropriate length.  The cover fits well enough to keep the rain and debris out with or without the Bimini frame on it.  I only tow my boat a short distance with the cover on.     
  • Jhighers
    Jhighers Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I have not been able to find any made for my model either. May try a generic deckboat cover and see how it works.
  • BWH
    BWH Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    Good luck.  Current pontoon cover is of low quality, but when the time comes, I will replace it with a higher quality larger pontoon cover.  Let me know if you actually find a cover that is made for your boat AND fits.