Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Bimini top

Options
gene
gene Member Posts: 4
Hello,
I have a 2004 198 fun boat and I have lost one of the support poles that you put on while traveling down the road. Does any one know where to find one.  The boat repair guy advised that hurricane does not sell this part any more due to its age.  
Thanks

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm familiar with the support poles for the mooring covers, but not the support pole you are describing.  Can you post a picture?
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• gene
    gene Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Cjjjdeck, I will try to post a picture tomorrow. The support arms hold up the Bimini top at a angle while the boat is in tow or you just do not want to put up the top that day. They hold on to the side rail with a pin and they have a strap to the Bimini top to hold it in place.   Thanks for any help. 
  • nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most machine shops could fabricate that for you.  I've had a friend's bimini snap and they simply fabricated the broken parts.  I'm not sure you'll find one to purchase
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer