Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Top quality!

89checkmate
89checkmate Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
I recently starting working at a Lowe dealer and wow are they ever cheap compared to the quality of a Hurricane, I'm constantly fixing stuff on brand new boats, even the placing of the tarp snaps is horrible, I would be disappointed if my tarp fit like any of these, the fit and finish is much nicer on the Hurricane, I could have got a Lowe for cost pricing and am I ever glad I went with the Hurricane instead, I did take a little flack from coworkers for not buying what we sell but it was worth it and then some!

Anyway just sharing my thoughts from a guy that fixes boats all day at work Hurricane is one of the best I've seen.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting!  I know that Lowe makes aluminum boats and I see on their website that they now make a "deck boat" version.  They haven't ventured into fiberglass boats, have they?

I got an earful from the owner of the marina I moor my boat at when I pulled out my Lund and replaced it with a Hurricane.  He wanted me to buy a pontoon boat from him.  He started rambling on about how much better a pontoon boat was the my Hurricane.  Oh well, three years later and he still accepts my slip check!  I guess he's over it.  And I have never once regretted my decision!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer