Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

How I fixed my hatch doors

bkdraft
bkdraft Member Posts: 2
Bought my boat used and both hatch doors had broken hinges, understand this is a common problem. Checked with local dealer about ordering new and was told they were not available anymore. So....had to figure out a way to fix them.
I ordered these stainless steel hinges from Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HRIYQKI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, already had some stainless screws left over from a dock bumper install. I had to cut some spacers and used some 1/8" acrylic. I used two spacers on the front hatch, but only one on the rear. You will have to figure out the spacers for you own install. I used a dremel to cut the ends of the screws off under the lid. This install works great and should never give any more problems. I did have to put the hinges in a vise and use a hammer to bend one end just enough to make it sit flat on the door. 

Comments