Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

new hurricane owner with lots of questions....

TheDirtyOar
TheDirtyOar Member Posts: 1

Comments

• TheDirtyOar
    TheDirtyOar Member Posts: 1
    sorry this site dosn't work well on kindle.
    I have a 1996 hurricane 246 that i love, however i need some info on it.
    its pretty difficult to find any info on hurricane on line and even worse for older hurricanes such as mine.

#1 what is the factory prop size and pitch for my boat (mine has a 7.4 bravo 454 with an alpha one)

#2 Was there a factory windshield ? if so where can i locate one? I have seen a 1995 what had a short windshield but the console looked nothing like my 1996.

#3 Mine has a small sink however the faucet is missing, any chance on locating one? it looks like the faucet head would have a push in fitting to connect it to what is there (i can take a pic if anyone needs one)

#4 next to the sink there is a small storage area with a lid, anyone have any clue what this is or was ?

I have a million more questions on this boat, but i guess i'll start there.

Any of you boat at greenwood lake btw? id love to see some other hurricanes, currently i only know of one other in my lake.

happy boating.   
  • armywife57
    armywife57 Member Posts: 3
    The storage area by the sink is the area where a trash can goes.  Mine came with the trash can  so it fit right in there perfectly.  Seems like a pretty standard size (small kitchen or larger bathroom type size) so maybe you can find one to fit.
This discussion has been closed.