Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
trubedor Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
Can someone in support let me know the dimensions and model for the stern and bow telescoping ladders on my 2013 SS 203 OB? We're finding the 3 step ladders to be too short and handle placement awkward for reboarding. Our neighbor at the marine has a 4 step ladder with a handle at the top to help pull up. PS sure could use a handle on the bow ladder as its nearly impossible to reboard from there unless your under 12 Y/O. Please let me know if there is a suitable replacement I can swap out that's a little longer and has a handle at the top.
@trubedor ... if you're thinking about removing your existing ladder altogether, you're really just looking at something that will fit the existing opening. Measure the space on your boat, and choose one of the great aftermarket options that fit your application. Lots of choices here...
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories