Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hurricane at 2013 Norwalk Boat Show

cjjjdeck
cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
The Norwalk Boat Show (Norwalk, CT) is one I've been attending for about 15 years or more.  It's located at a large marina in a cove on Long Island Sound.  Although many boat manufacturers and vendors are exhibiting on dry land, most of the larger boats are in slips on the water (most of which are WAY out of my price range but really fun to look at), it's a wonderful location, has large attendance, good volume of manufacturers/vendors and just a great day for boating people.  The show has grown in popularity that Progressive became the main sponsor a couple of years ago.

The big news is that even with all the major name boat and yacht maunfacturers in attendance, it's "Hurricane" proudly on the show program cover page!...... for the second year! ...... VERY COOL!  It's also the second year I've been glad to see someone showing the Hurricane line in the Northeast at a major event.  Not sure who to thank for making the decision last year and this year, but as an owner, I was proud to see it on the show cover last year and was surprised and equally proud to see it again this year!

For anyone interested, here's a link to the show:

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer