Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Posting Pictures from your iPad

Options
nquirk
nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭

I've been asked how to post pictures to the forum using an iPad so I thought I'd share the details for everyone.  If you're using your iPad to connect to the forum, and you have pictures on your iPad you want to post, here are the steps to do so.

If you are starting a NEW Discussion Topic

Select the New Discussion button from the left hand side of the forum page

Under Category, Select Hurricane Photo Gallery

Enter your Discussion Title relevant to the pictures/topic you're discussing

In the larger box towards the bottom, enter details and information you'd like to share about the photo(s) you're posting.

If you're posting to an EXISTING Discussion

If you're posting to a Discussion such as  the "Love your Hurricane" Picture Discussion, open the discussion from the link below.  (http://hurricaneboats.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1029/love-your-hurricane-then-show-it-off#latest)

At the bottom, click in the Leave a Comment field and add whatever details/information you wish to share about your boat.

THE FOLLOW STEPS ARE THE SAME FOR NEW OR EXISTING DISCUSSIONS

Right below it in Red you'll see the Attach a File. 

Click that link and then click the Choose File  button.

Select "Choose Existing", and select the picture you wish to share.   Do this for each picture you wish to post.

When you're done, click on Post Comment

You're picture(s) and/or new discussion should now be added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
2010 Trailmaster SC trailer

Comments