Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Owners Manual for a 2001 GS 201

rjen
rjen Member Posts: 1
edited October 2013 in Deck Boat Support
I'm  looking for an owners manual for a 2001 GS 201. I just bought it and all it has is a "generic" manual about safety and cleaning. I would like to find the specs, electric schematics, and parts info. Like what fuses, light bulbs, ect. does it take? Also how big is the fuel tank, what does it weigh, ect. This boat also needs a few things...windshield...dashboard...and more. Is there somewhere to order parts? Thanks . Bob
Post edited by nquirk on

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

Unfortunately there is no specific manual.

Here are some of the specs on your boat

http://www.boats.com/boat-details/Hurricane-FunDeck-GS-201-O-B/210450

You can contact a Hurricane dealer directly but given the relative age, the original parts are most likely unavailable and would have to either substituted or an aftermarket replacement/fabrication required. (example the dashboard)  Some parts are still very much the same and can most likely be used like bimini cover, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • rdcastle
    rdcastle Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    rjen,
    I contacted Terri (I think) at Hurricane/NauticGlobal Group and she was able to provide the schematics for my 2001 GS 201. A wealth of technical info is contained in the pdf files she sent. Wiring diagrams, harness diagrams, dash panel diagram/template, etc. Here is her contact info per my email request from her: tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com. Be sure to include your Hull ID number to help her out. Hopefully she is still there. Good Luck
    Rob Castle
    2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
    Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection