Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Anyone running a 226 with a yamaha 150 4 stroke?
Cameron823 Member Posts: 5 ✭
I have a 2004 Hurricane 226 that we just put a 2006 Yamaha 150 4 stroke on. no prop is currently installed. I have a Apollo 14.25x17 SS to try. Any thoughts???? Thank you
My new 226 came from the factory with a 15 pitch prop works great when fully loaded but with 6 or less people it is too low. I may go to a 17 pitch or maybe a 4 blade 15 pitch. Still looking for different performance options. Scottservmgr64 2013 FD226 2013 Mercury 150 4-stroke 2014 Shorelander
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories