another prop question!
Hey Guys, I have a question about changing my aluminum prop to SS. Heres my info: '06' GS202 sporting a DF140 with current prop Solas 13.75x17, with 1/2 tank of fuel and the family its turns 6000 wot at 36 mph (gps), which I'm ok with. Holeshot is ok, would like it to be a little better if possible. My prop is dinged up pretty bad and I want to change to SS. I'm having trouble locating exact same size, so my question is this. If I go with a 14" SS prop with 17 pitch, will I see any difference adding 1/4" to the diameter and and changing material? Or if you guys have another suggestion, I'm open. I mainly tube the kids and ski a little, and cruise.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories