Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Pin Striping

ronneed
ronneed Member Posts: 6
On my 2004 SD237OB I have a few areas where the pin striping on the sides is damaged.
Where can I get that repaired or replaced in the Cape Coral Area?

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    ronneed, I don't like members questions going unanswered, so I'll assume either there aren't any members that either live in or have gotten the work you are asking about done in the Cape Coral area.

I don't live in the Cape Coral area, but there is a Hurricane Dealer there.  It's been my experience between my dealer and the marina owner I have my slip at, that these guys have a wealth of experience and knowledge that they are usually willing to share.  I suggest you contact the Dealer in your area and ask him the question as well (or maybe you've already done that).  Also, RV Dealers and automotive specialty shops do pinstripe/graphics work too and are also a great source at getting things like this done.  Some have mobile operations and come to you.

Here's the Hurricane Dealer info in Cape Coral if you need it:

THE BOAT HOUSE OF CAPE CORAL
    1516 S.E. 46TH ST
    CAPE CORAL, FL  33904
    888-499-1961

Best of luck and I'm sure members would appreciate you letting the forum know what you finally did.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer