Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Help with boat lift set up
I just bought a 2014 Hurricane FD 196 OB. My trailer has bunks that are 66" apart outside to outside and another set to support the beam. A normal lift does not have support for the beam. Will the beams set 66" apart safely support the boat without placing any stress on the hull?
FlyingV5 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭My '12 FD196OB is on a DryDocker 4 pt. lift with two parallel bunks and four guide posts. Very cozy. I had a factory drawing to show the lift builder but I can't find it right now. I will measure the bunk spacing next time I go to the dock and post here.
Flying V5. Thanks for your input. I now have my lift set up and my boat is hanging perfectly. Sorry for the late reply but I was having troubles responding to your post.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories