Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Fresh Water wash down pump location
pear1234 Member Posts: 1 ✭
Please help. I have just got my first deck boat. 2003 GS248 with a 225 Yamaha. I have repaired all pumps and switches that were not operating but I can't find the fresh water wash down pump. Ive been boating my entire life and can tear down that motor and put it back together but for the life of me I can't locate that pump. Could someone please point me in the right direction before I start removing everything on a crazy search?
pear1234, I've submitted your question and waiting on a reply. Be back soon.2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
Got some info for you. The washdown and galley/sink faucets are connected to the same pump.Here's where Hurricane advised where the pump is located:"You are able to see the fresh water pump in the motor well access on the left, down and to the left staring at your engine"Hope this helps2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories