Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Our hurricane fundeck 226 re4 was stolen. The hull serial # is GDYP5150F809. It has a 150 HP, Yamaha, 4 stroke on it. Serial # 63PL 1076500, model F150tLR. But serial #'s are only good for honest people! thieves change them. The motor has a prosthetic scag and the boat is skinned on the bottom. Yes we ran aground. Our registration # is TN6890EA. We originally bought this boat new in Florida, FL3682NX. Title 102537455. Would be nice to find the boat as we were dumb enough not to insure it. Lots of them being stolen out of storage around Dale Hollow lake, it would be nice to catch these guys. If you bought it unknowingly or know someone who did, we can work out compensation for you. Please call us 502 541 1417
Now we are looking at a used hurricane to replace the stolen one. A new one takes two months to get and half the summer would be gone. We have been told the used one is a 2009, fun deck 226 and the serial no GDYP3481L809 says it is. But the lights, captain seats, and tow bar look like a newer model. Does anybody know from these pictures if this could be a 2009.
This shows the tow bar
I can't answer your question about the year of the boat but just wanted to say I hope you catch the rat b*#€@!#s that stole your boat.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories