Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Seat cushions bounce off while trailoring

UltraGlide
UltraGlide Member Posts: 11
I've take the my new SD 187 O/B out to the lake 4 times so far since my purchase 2 months ago. Every time I get to the ramp parking to do my launch prep I find that my passenger side seat cushion has bounced lose and is laying on the floor of the boat. I have not seen this from any of the other cushions ether in the bow or the very back. I've only taken short trips so far maybe 17 miles each way, no Interstate speeds our bumpy roads, just a pleasant 45 -50 mph trip. I thinking about looking into rigging a strap around the cushion that snaps to the fiberglass on the front and back of the cushion. Has anyone else seen or experianced this, is there a way to tighten the 4 plastic legs to secure it better?

Comments

• maxbird
    maxbird Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    The rear seat of my hurricane 195 OB is a drop in fit and bounced out onto the deck when trailering.  The suspension on boat trailers is very stiff.  I purchased some velcro strips at Home Depot and put them around the perimeter of the underside of the seat and on the seat base.  It  stays put.