Gelcoat Color 2003 Sundeck 217 & Ski Pole
I recently purchased a 2003 Hurricane Sundeck 217. The boat has some minor gelcoat damage and I would like to make the repair match as close as possible. Could you tell me the color and where I could purchase the gelcoat?
I am also interested in adding a ski pole to this boat, preferably something similar to the telescoping poles on the new boats. Could you tell me who to contact to make sure the ski pole will fit my boat? I have consulted several times with our local dealer for information but he told me he would need to contact the factory. It would help both me and the dealer if I hade a part number or other information to supply him in order to make the correct purchase.
cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭Here's the gelcoat info, I'll assume you have a white hull. If it's a different color please advise,
Years Used: 1999 - 2003
Color Name: GREY PEARL
Spectrum Part Number: 7417
OEM Part Number: 148218
Coating Part Number: 953-IA-504
Is your dealer a Hurricane Dealer? If not, it might be in your best interest to find the closest one to you to by using the Dealer Locator on the Hurricane home page. They will be the best qualified to determine whether or not a certain type of ski pole will work with your boat.
Thanks for the information. Fred
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 299 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 116 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories