Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Spider cracks on boat deck gel coat.
Brand new hurricane boat delivered to us last June. First inspection we notice some spider cracks on decking. Called dealer and they said this was normal. The cracks spread we took pictures and they said they would address it as it is only cosmetic! Enjoyed our boat all summer, then we took to a dealer for repairs in April. The dealer said they need a stamp to redo the gel coat. Has anyone had this happen to their new boat if so how did the repairs turn out? Any help and advice is much appreciated.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories