Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Happy Boating

Options
CaptainChris
CaptainChris Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
To those in the southern portions of the U.S., you may not realize it, but Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of boating season to those of us up in the frozen portions of the States. Wishing everyone a safe boating season. We pulled our boat out of storage today, and cannot wait to hear the engine roar tomorrow! Can't wait for the peaceful/thrilling ride our Hurricane will provide for many years to come! Be safe folks. And yeah, of course, have a lot of fun!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From one Northern boater to another, FINALLY THE SEASON HAS STARTED!  And a sure cure for cabin fever!

Have fun and safe weekend!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CaptainChris, @cjjjdeck, and all other Hurricane owners.  From us folks even further North in Canada we certainly understand and appreciate this time of year (Victoria Day weekend or May 2-4 as we more affectionately call it) as our unofficial start of boating season.  Been out the last two weekends and I am so happy to be listening to roar of the engine and the breeze in my face.

And of course as you've mentioned, have fun but be safe.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • CaptainChris
    CaptainChris Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    @nquirk I was just in Toronto over Victoria Day weekend. Unfortunately, for work, not play. There are so many places to enjoy watercraft in Ontario and lots of Canada, I am seriously jealous! One guy I deal with has a boat on Lake Simcoe; I hope to make it out there sometime!  You all had a very nice weekend weather wise in the GTA area; we sure did as well in my neck of the woods for Memorial Day. 

Other than some minor prop rash in a lake I wasn't familiar with, we had zero problems; my Hurricane provided hours of great fun! Love that thing! :)