Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
No power from the Master Power Switch, background lights on, light buzzing sound.
Hurricanedp Member Posts: 3 ✭
Turned power master on, slight buzzinig sound from dash, no power to the engine hatch, engine compartment blower, or bilge pump. All circuit breakers in. Is this a bad master switch or do I have a relay problem along the way? I just changed a master power switch, no luck. I do not find any relays in line between the batterries and master power, am I missing one? Anyone input would be appreciated. Thank you, Don
I had a similar problem with no power to horn, bildge pump, ect. and found that the battery terminals needed a good cleaning along with the wire connections.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories