Trailer Bunk Fitment Question
Just got my new SS201 a few weeks ago! First time poster. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions so thanks in advance for the information you guys give on the boards.
The dealer matched a Venture VATB-4225 to my boat. The trailer has two lengthwise bunks in the rear and a V shaped bunk that goes across a bit in front of the others. The boat sets on the rear two bunks fine but when I winch it up on the bow stop the hull doesn't rest on the front V shaped bunk. Is that an issue? Should the dealer have adjusted that bunk to fit my boat better?
Thanks for your help!
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories