Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Bimini doesn't seem to sit right in trailer position
I just put my bimini into the trailer position for the first time and it doesnt seem right on one side. To me it seems like its gonna take a good beating on the 4 hour ride to the keys this week. Here are 2 pictures. One side is always fine but the top rail on the other side (when down) always seems to slide over the other 2 to the side. Is this normal?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://hurricaneboats.vanillaforums.com/post/discussion/[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2zi98k3.jpg[/IMG]">http://hurricaneboats.vanillaforums.com/post/discussion/[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2zi98k3.jpg[/IMG]</a>
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories