Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I recently purchased a 2003 Hurricane 211GS with a Yamaha 225 outboard. This weekend when I was using it a loud constant buzzer sounded. I assumed it was because the gas was low (under 1/4 tank). Later after filling the tank it again went off but this time I was just above a quarter tank. The noise stopped as soon as I turned off the main accessory switch on the dash board. Could this be a warning for low oil or an engine issue?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories