Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Different guages if boat is ordered with the Digital Engine Controls of the new Yamaha 250 XCA?

Options
cregeis1
cregeis1 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Does anyone know what is different with the instrument gauges when you order a new Sundeck 2200 DC with the new Yamaha 250 XCA?  Is it possible to add a Fuel Monitor/ Manager gauge? 

Answers

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know the Yamaha specifically but most/all engine manufacturers sell a separate monitor for alarms/alerts that read direct off the engine including allowing you to calibrate the size of your fuel tank and monitor GPH consumption for monitoring fuel.  I have it on my Mercury ( cost me about $700 installed with a thru hull depth sensor)  So not cheap but a great investment when you want to monitor fuel, etc instead of the standard gauge and also to know what the alarm(s) report if one should alert.

This is Yamaha's I believe http://www.yamahaoutboards.com/rigging/gauges

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer