Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

sliding seats

I recently purchased a 2013 sport deck center console slightly used and I cant get the seats to slide?  Any ideas?

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    The center console Sun Deck Sport models have a pair of pedestal seats at the helm.  The seats have a lever that releases the seat rotation feature.  Unfortunately, these seats do not have a slide mechanism to move them forward and back.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• eggplant
    eggplant Member Posts: 6
    on the seat post are instructions on how to slide and ther is an extra lever there? I can rotate it them fine 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.  Checking with Hurricane, they state they do not install a pedestal seat with a slide mechanism on the center console models.  Sounds like the previous owner might have changed them over to a different style mount.

Maybe post some pictures of the seat to see if anyone else might have a similar seat mechanism.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• eggplant
    eggplant Member Posts: 6
    thanks  I talked to previous owner  passenger sides fine  he put bolster style on driver seat now needs additional bracket  ill check out