Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Live well drain plug?
I'm new to the forum and just purchased a used fun deck 22 ft 1994, The live well was full of water when I bought it so I pulled the tube and it still did not drain... I manually pumped out the water and noticed a plug in the whole should this be there? I talked to someone at west marine and they told me it was probably a pressure valve that would work when I went out to the water??? doesnt make sense I took some closeups any thoughts????
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories