Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Livewell contol cable
2003 GS211 Center console, Flow Rite system 3 livewell. Control cable needs to be replaced, need to figure out length required, prefer not to pull bad one (to measure) as I sure would like to use IT to "pull" the new one. Am in contact with Flow Rite but they can only guess at length required for my application. Am guessing Hurricane would not be much help given age of boat, anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!!!
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories