Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I am considering the purchase of a new Hurricane 2690 and was interested in feedback from other owners of this boat. I do not know much about Hurricane so my first general question is how is the build, fit and finish quality of these boats? I plan on using this boat for day cruising on the Cape Fear River (NC), the ICW and some offshore coastal cruising. The Cape Fear in particular can get very nasty. How does this new hull really perform? Any other information or insights would be appreciated.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories