Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Replacing driver seat on 2003 gs211 center console
Does anyone know if I can buy a newer seat that has the leaning post flip up that would fit current tube that connects to deck and seat? The problem I have is I need to stagger my legs around seat to stand. The seat is much to low to sit and see above and I dont want to put 2-3 throw cushions to elevate me. I like to stand but this is just too uncomfortable and the newer Hurricanes come with these type of seats.
cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭I found a pretty neat helm chair from Springfield Marine for center console boats that folds back so that you can either sit or stand with more room between the chair and console. Hurricane uses Springfield Marine deck mounts and pedestals in most of the models with fishing chairs (not sure if your model uses them). They also make other helm chairs as well.
Here's the link:
Hope this helps get you started on your search.
Cjjjdeck thanks for reply. That is something that I am looking for, I need to contact them and get a little more info. I'm still interested to see what Hurricane sells there newer seat for.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories