Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2015 Great Upstate Boat Show

Options
cjjjdeck
cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
For all of us in the Northern climates experiencing bad cabin fever, relief may be on the way.  Late Winter and early Spring means BOAT SHOWS!  Of course some might find this giving you relief and others might feel they're being tortured.

Here's one I attend located in Queensbury, NY (just below Lake George) and it goes from Friday 3/27 through Sunday 3/29.  The Adirondack Sports Complex is stuffed with new boats and marine accessories.  

Hurricane will be represented by Hyde's Boats & RV from Rexford, NY.  I met owner, Dave Hyde, last year and he's a great guy.  He and his family have been in business since 1949 and know the line very well.

Here's the link to the show's website for those that are interested:

http://thegreatupstateboatshow.com

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

Comments

• 89checkmate
    89checkmate Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been busting my hump for 2 weeks getting ready for it, lol, our show is march 5,6,7, and I got 5 more to rig and PDI, lots of problems with these Lowe's, gotta fix way too much stuff on them right out off the truck, it is fun working on boats tho, love my job, just wish the lake wasn't frozen for another 2 or 3 months, can't wait till it's time to get out the Hurricane.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What and where is the boat show are you exhibiting at?  Might as well let cabin fever afflicted people in your area know about it regardless if there is a Hurricane dealer there.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• 89checkmate
    89checkmate Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    We are a Lowe dealer, taking 7 pontoons and 3 fishing boats, it's in Saskatoon, SK, there will be a hurricane dealer there as well, here is the 27ft I started working on today.