Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2007 Hurricane FunDeck GS 202 Wiring Schematic wanted

Hi, back in Nov 2014, I purchased a 2007 Hurricane FundDeck GS 202 and I was wondering how to get a wiring schematic.  It is currently in storage and have had it on the water only once in Nov, so am anxious to check everything out when I take it outta storage next month.....Thanx....Tim
2007 Hurricane FD GS 202 OB

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Tim, I can help you with this.

I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• bearndwn
    bearndwn Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2010 sun deck 2400 I'm not getting power to my vacuum holding tank motor, horn and navigation switch light is real dim when you turn it on. I was curious is there a common ground they share? No breakers are blown, everything else works. If any one knows of electrical diagram would be a big help.
    Thanks in advance for any help