Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
cycling bilge pump
I am in the process of buying a Hurricane 2001 237 SD. I was checking out the boat today and noticed the bilge pump was cycling on/off periodically, probably once every two minutes or so. I checked the bilge but I didn't see any water. Each time it cycled I saw a tiny bit of water appear in the pump vents. I am an experienced boat owner and have experienced many boating opportunities but this is a new one.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories