Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
glenmillan Member Posts: 1 ✭
I am trying to match the 3 colors on faded stained vinyl on my 2002 Hurricane Fundeck and am trying to identify the original vinyl colors and possibly the vinyl seat supplier. Under the captains chair is a label that says "UMT GRY PRL / UMT SUEDE / UMT MC JV" which I think means Grey Pearl/Suede/and maybe Metallic Java. Any idea where I might go to be able to match these colors? I see the veada site has one called "UMT Grey Pearls" but not the others. I am also considering using SEM Vinyl Coat Spray if I can find the right colors. Any help appreciated.
Welcome to the Hurricane Owners forum, glenmillan!
What model boat do you have?2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories