Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Hello guys. I was thinking about upgrading my stereo for my 2008 SD 220. I have a Kenwood stereo that is housed in the bathroom/storage area of my boat. At the helm of my boat, I have a Kenwood remote commander that controls the stereos functions on that unit. I am looking to upgrade to a newer stereo with USB etc. My question is, can i still use the commander remote with the newer stereo?? Can I use it if I were to purchase another Kenwood stereo. Thanks again guys for all your help.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories