Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Any thoughts on the fit of this anchor? It's on a 2014 SD187. 8# anchor. I don't like how the end of the shank sits directly on the V of the hull. The entire thing fits snugly, so I don't think it'll bounce around or anything, it just doesn't seem like the best design, but I think a smaller anchor wouldn't be heavy enough and that the stock of a smaller one might not be wide enough to sit in the grooves. Concerned it'll wear on the fiberglass after a while.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories