Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
carman007 Member Posts: 6 ✭
LOOKING FOR A REPLACMENT ICE BOX FOR 1992 HURRICANE 240 MIDSHIP ANY IDEAS???
If the ice box is 12 volt powered, Dometic is probably the largest producers of 12 volt powered refrigerators for both the marine and RV industry.
You probably should get the outside dimensions of your unit and compare it to what Dometic offers.
Here's a link to their site for marine refrigeration:
By the way, I did check with Hurricane and they no longer have the records that would let us know what vendor or model ice box they used. Hope you can come close with the models Dometic offers.
Shickalee Member Posts: 2 ✭I have the same issue. My plan is to convert the cooler to a storage cabinet. There is a ton of wasted space behind the cooler. Here are a couple pics of the cooler with a cabinet door.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories