Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
1991 Ff196 with Yamaha 130 2 stroke and a 13.25” 15 pitch prop. The boat runs good and revs up fine in nuetral but will only plane if fuel tank is nearly empty and there are fewer than four passengers. Fully fueled (30 gallons) with four passengers RPM tops out at 4300. What prop should I be using?
1991 Fundeck FD196 Fish and Fun
1990 Yamaha 130 2 stroke
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories