Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Rub rail insert type?
caseynettles Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
edited May 2015 in General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
I know there is a recent topic about rub rails but does anyone know the style of insert? I have a 2002 217 and would like to replace the battered insert but do not want to take apart prior to ordering. (in case it wont go back together and I want to use boat before I get around to installing it) I know there are several different styles out there but most likely the hurricanes probably standardized on one type I am guessing. Any insight would be appreciated.
Post edited by caseynettles on
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 118 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories