Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I need wiring diagram for 2003 Fundeck 226REF

I would like to get a wiring diagram for my 2003 Fundeck 226REF.  I'm particularly interested in the connections to bilge pump, aerator pump, and battery.   Thanks for any help you can offer.  I love this boat. 

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Welcome to the Owners forum sj!

I can get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• mark@amistadpt.com
    mark@amistadpt.com Member Posts: 2
    I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1993 22' hurricane.  anybody have a link for this.  I am dead in the water without it.  thanks
  • tom8909
    tom8909 Member Posts: 11
    I would like a wiring diagram for my 2014 SS201OB w Yamaha 150. I would like to know where and what is Fused.
    Thanks,
    Tom
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    tom8909 said:
    I would like a wiring diagram for my 2014 SS201OB w Yamaha 150. I would like to know where and what is Fused.
    Thanks,
    Tom
    Hi Tom

I should be able to get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• pietflyer
    pietflyer Member Posts: 1
    I need a wiring diagram for a 1995 FD206.  I've got a short somewhere in the wiring that drains the battery even if left on a trickle charger, and it would make troubleshooting much easier if I had the diagram.