Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
replace water sprayers and sink spout
gloverrub Member Posts: 14 ✭
I have a 2400 SD and need to replace both water sprayers (sink area sprayer and aft sprayer) as well as the spout on the sink in the head. Can someone tell me exactly what and where to order? Thanks.
Scandvik was the manufacturer that was on my boat for both the galley and head sinks. It looks like your galley sink has the same spray head from the pictures I've seen, not sure about your head.
Here's Scandvik's link:
If you just need the sprayer head without a new hose you can get it. I bought mine from Defender. Here's the link:
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories