Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Sea Deck install on a SS 231

cjjjdeck
cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
Here's a link to SeaDek's website showing a pretty cool start to finish installation to a Hurricane SS231 if anyone is interested:

http://www.seadek.com/blog/hurricane-21-sundeck-sport-before-and-after-seadek/

There's also a time lapse video on the install as well:

https://www.facebook.com/SeaDek/videos/658866634243592/
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

Comments

• Ernest_T
    Ernest_T Member, Moderator Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    This is a timely post for me.  I had just talked to a SeaDek rep about doing my boat.  They are supposed to send me a quote.  My wife hates the carpet (wet, mold, etc..), so she won't let me use it.  The SeaDek looks good nice if it doesn't break the bank.

Thanks for the post!
    2010 Hurricane 2100 (217) Sun Deck
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FX **** Cruiser Waverunner
  • caseynettles
    caseynettles Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    definitely changes the look.....I really like and so does the wife which means green light for me, I would expect probably $1500 or so I am guessing hopefully less.  We have a couple of places here in Jacksonville that do the installs that I need to check with.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking at least my swim platform and step-down area....... to start....... I hear you might even be able to get the Hurricane logo put on it.......
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• MikeP
    MikeP Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Thanks cjjjdeck.  I was thinking about adding SeaDek because non-skid is so hard to keep clean.  So awesome to see how it would look on my boat.
    2014 SS 231 w/ Yamaha F250