Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

blower and bilge pump warning alarm

Hello

I have a 2012 201ss deck boat and I have had numerous problems with the wiring.  First it was the relays, and then rthe power wire came off the main fuse to power the main switches.  

So now I have gotten the boat out of storage and go to start it and check it out and I have a loud alarm noise when I try starting the blower and or the bilge pump.  

Can someone help with this.  I have ran thru numerous situations.  Power , voltage, etc. 

I am in need of help .  any advice would help.. thanks

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum, Underwaterpros!

The only systems on my boat that give alarm conditions is various sensors on the engine/drive system and the in-dash Faria depth finder for shallow and deep water based on their settings.  I also get a short beep when I turn my ignition on which I believe is coming from the engine/drive system indicating the system is working.

You may want to first check your in-dash depth gauge settings first, if you have one.  Otherwise, it sounds like something isn't connected right.  

I can get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer