Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Port Stern Storage Box Drainage on 2006 Sun Deck 195
I recently bought a used 2006 Sun Deck 195. This is my first boat to own so I am going through a learning cover trying to figure everything out. With all the rain in Houston over the last few weeks needless to say any box or storage location on the boat without drainage is holding water. I found the port stern storage box which is designed to hold the table, cooler, and fishing seat full of water. I shop vaced it dry, but didn't see a plugged drain hole. It looks like there is a recessed area in the back of the box with channels leading to it which could or should have been a drain, but there is no hole. I tried to get my hand under this area from the battery access area, but there wasn't much clearance to feel anything. Is there supposed to be a drain hole in this box? Can I drill a hole in the recessed area for a drain though it would be a challenge to reach this spot? What is under this box? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for any and all help. Looking forward to hitting the water real soon.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories