Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
richie Member Posts: 2 ✭
I have a 2015 2690 and am having problems with prop ventilation during turns. I also know of a 2014 that is kept at my marina who has the same problem. We would appreciate knowing if this is a problem across the model and if you have any suggestions on a possible fix.
I am sending you a personal message regarding this that should start the ball rolling to help you on this issue. Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories