Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

how to identify my model deckboat

mwright32566
mwright32566 Member Posts: 1
I just purchased a 1992 hurricane 20ft deck boat with 130 Yamaha,  im not sure of the model to get info on it. i has the rear steps built in and says "Built In" on rear side panels. I would like to know more about it such as fuel tank capacity ect. is there a way to identify my model? thanks for any help.

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum and congratulations on becoming a Hurricane Owner!

I have the 1992 Hurricane catalog that you can look through to see which model you have.

I'm sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• gbchilds
    gbchilds Member Posts: 6
    New Hurricane Owner here - I just purchased a 1994 Hurricane deck boat from a friend. The title has no model info - only fiberglass construction and 19' 01" length. I do know that it is a Fun Deck. Would you also have info to help me determine my Model # (maybe from the ID number?) It would be greatly appreciated!!
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum and congrats on becoming a New Hurricane Owner!

There were several 19' models of the FunDeck that year.  I have the 1994 Hurricane Catalog that you could look through to see which model you have.

I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• sandflea00
    sandflea00 Member Posts: 1
    I also recently purchased a 1992 20 foot Fun Deck with a 140 Johnson OB and trying to get model information and also trying to find information in order to get a replacement capacity plate/sticker (none found on the boat).  Wiring schematics would be helpful as well. 

Thanks!  Sandflea00
  • Tnac
    Tnac Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
  • Tnac
    Tnac Member Posts: 2
    Where is the model number located on my 94 fundeck