Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wanted to Buy: Hurricane 237 GS, 231 GS or 211 GS (Center Console)

Options

Hello. Very serious buyer looking to immediately buy a Hurricane 237 GS, 211 GS, or 231 GS. This must be a center console with fishing package option. June 20, 2015.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to the Owners Forum, Robosn22!

Make sure you broaden your search to include the models SS211 and SS231 as Hurricane changed the model designation from "GS" to "SS".  "SS" stands for Sundeck Sport.

I don't believe (but I could be corrected) the 237 model took on the "GS" designation, it always had the "SD" which stands for "Sun Deck" and it is a model that has a side helm/console and full length walk-through windshield.  Only the 211 and 231 are center console models.

I really hope you find one!  This model can be hard to find used as owners of it find it is the perfect balance of fishing boat and family activity boat and don't get that desire that sets in to want another or bigger boat.  Actually, that's true with most Hurricane owners once they make the decision to buy one, as I have still have not seen another boat I would want other than the model I chose.  Hurricane owners really love their boats.

Best of luck and we look forward to adding another Hurricane Owner to the forum!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Robison22
    Robison22 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for the advice.
  • sb69coupe
    sb69coupe Member Posts: 2
    Options