Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Where is the trim sending unit located on the engine?
edited June 2015 in Hurricane Deck Boat Support
I have a 2005 196 deckboat w/ a Yamaha engine. The trim gauge on the dash stays in the up position. In attempt to solve the problem I'm trying to determine if its the gauge or the position unit on the engine, but I need to fine it first. My dealer has a 3 week back log on repairs.
cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭Not sure which Yamaha model you have, but I came across this YouTube video on the location of those sensors, maybe they are similar to yours:
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories