Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Diagram SD2200

Options
M99
M99 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi, could you please send me a wiring diagram for the SD 2200 DC OB? Appreciate it.  Also, the link to manuals is a dead link now.  Thanks.

Comments

• newjerseyguy
    newjerseyguy Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking for the same information.  Nothing like buying a brand new 2015 boat and the owners manual being complete TP.   I can't even figure out where the heck the fuses are located.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From one "Jersey" guy to another, Welcome to the Owners Forum!

There is a panel below your ignition switch (by your right knee) that has push buttons on it corresponding to the rocker switches on the left side of your helm dash.  Hurricane uses circuit breakers for those systems instead of fuses.  Of course there are fuses for other systems, mostly located by your battery compartment area.

I should be able to get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  Do you have a 2015 SD2200?

I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer