Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
where can I get a wire diagram for 2015 fun deck that has a bar area. FUN DECK 236WB
pat Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2015 in Hurricane Deck Boat Support
When battery switch is in off position there is still power to the cup holders on the bar area
Welcome to the Owners Forum, pat!
When the battery switch is in the "Off" position, nothing should be functioning except the bilge pump when the float switch activates it.
I should be able to get you the wiring diagrams for your boat. I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it. Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories